ANST - Ramps and Real Men

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 19:56:50 PST 1998

In a message dated 98-11-12 11:49:11 EST,  Tomonaga writes:

>The draft does include provisions about
>safety standards for devices that are supposed to carry people, and
>handrail requirements are in there.
>
>       Tomonaga

Handrails?  Seems to me when your going up a ramp at Gulf Wars with a sword in
one hand and a shield in the other, the last thing you need is a handrail. :>)
Maybe a 2x4 bumper cushion on either side but a handrail--- Nope, REAL men
(generic use so as not to offend our wonderful feminine fighters) would never
use the thing.

    Baron Bors of Lothian
    Baron Loch Soillier