ANST - Period Games

Steafanmac at aol.com Steafanmac at aol.com
Sun Nov 15 13:48:11 PST 1998

Friar Galen writes:

> >http://lonestar.texas.net/~Greathal
>
>  I just tried this link, and it came up broken. Could you please double
>  check it?

According to the brochure I got from their TRF booth, this is accurate.  They
do list the addy with a lowercase G, however, and I admit to not knowing
whether this makes a difference in a hit or miss.  (Hey, it's the year 1295,
what do I know about these things? <grin>)

>  Also, does this good gentle have a store? If so, what is the address???

Again, according to the brochure:

Great Hall Games & Distractions
P.O. Box 8239
Austin, TX  78712
(512) 457-0443

The brochure shows several decks of cards, chess sets, and other games
designed 'in the Renaissance fashion' or with historical themes.

>  In Service to Physick and Chirurgy,
>  Galen

Steafan