ANST - 3 Kings

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Sun Nov 15 14:58:23 PST 1998

        For those of you who couldn't make Three Kings, I have information
to share.  If ever you want an outdoor event with the perfect weather
conditions, you really must have HL Richard Fairbourne as your event
steward. Yesterday was beautiful for what we were doing.  The light mist,
occasional breeze, spotty fog and cooler temperatures added a lot to the
feeling of being on the Scotland - England border.  The fly over by the
large flock of geese was the finishing touch.  Very well done Richard.
Vivat for your weather control.

Bicé

PS. Pat Murphy for me and tell him I missed seeing him.

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

       I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they
       make as they go flying by!