ANST - Toys for Tots tourney

Azrael Azrael at cyber-wizard.com
Mon Nov 16 10:28:43 PST 1998

The Barony of Bonwicke Proudly Presents The Annual Toys For Tots Tourney!!

The Tourney will be held at the Sunday fighter practice site at Maxey Park
at 24th and Nashville.
Armor Inspection will be at 1pm and the tourney will begin at 2pm

The heavy and the rapier list will be run simultaniously. After the Tourney
there will be a Grande Barrier Battle.

The entry fee for the tourney is a new un-opened toy. Please use good taste
when selecting toys, if you wouldnt give it to your own children please dont
ask us to give to another.

The usual media coverage will be present so please wear your best gard and
your friendliest smile. For atmospere if you have pavilions and banners
please bring them. Help will be avaliable for setup and tear down of all
pavilions.

Event Schedule

Friday Evening December 4th

The City of Lubbock's annual Carol Of Lights and Christmas Parade. The SCA
will have a float in the parade. Warm court garb is approriate. We really
need as may people to show up as possible for this one, as it will be be a
great recruiting opportunity for the western region. Folks from all over
show up here in lubbock to see the parade. Lets see if we cant give them all
something to go home and talk about.

Saturday December 5th

Toys For Tots Tournament.
Bring your Chivalry and Honor to the field for a great cause and lots of
fun. This will be a standard double elimination best weapon tourney.
In Addition to The winner,the Most Chivalric on the field will also be
recognized.

Barrier Battle with great weapons.
To The Barrier....To The Barrier!!!!!!
Toe to Toe with your sword brothers, no backing out now! Come test your
courage and your skill at arms at the barrier.

Triad tourney (three man melee teams)
Would you like to try your hand at leadership? Gain word fame and some
really cool prizes? Talk any two fighters into fighting for you and you have
a chance to win the day.
Standard Melee rules apply, no projectiles due to limited space.

Cookout and Revel
The Barony Of Bonwicke will provide the meat, if you want to bring anything
else feel free.
My Lady and Myself will be hosting the revel at our house. its BYOB and all
the Smoked brisket you can eat...
Crash space for about 10 people at my house... many others available.

Sunday December 6th

Western Regional Fighter practice.

The practice will begin at 1pm. Melees, shield wall practice etc. Lets all
get ready for Gulf Wars.

Event Autocrats

The Parade                      Toys For Tots            Regional Fighter
Practice

Lady Aziza Maazin               Lady Diedre               Lord Chiang
2006 16th                       5703 2nd Pl Dr.           4412 47th
Lubbock Tx 79411                Lubbock Tx 79416          Lubbock Tx 79414
(806)747-4620                   (806)795-7754             (806)793-1635

Please contact the autocrats for crash space.