ANST - Lost at Three Kings

Deborah and Robert Wade dwade at ballistic.com
Mon Nov 16 21:09:28 PST 1998

While no helmet was turned in there were many items left at Three Kings.
All of the Lost and Found items from the event are in my possession.  If
you are missing something please let me know and I will see if it is among
the lost.

Thanks again to everyone who came and made the event a true joy!  Come
again next year and bring your friends.

Rhiannon