ANST - Kingdom Award Insignia

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Nov 16 19:06:11 PST 1998

Greetings, sorry if you get this multiple times; but, so did I.

Just a reminder that you can turn in those award insignias for Gilli's
challenge to HL Michelle.  She's the Deputy Sable Scroll (Regalia).  Her
address is in the Black Star.  All insignia turned into her (no, I don't
mean little clones of her...sigh..) between now and Coronation will count
for the challenge.  Of course all those delivered to her at Coronation prior
to Thier Highnesses being Crown will count.  Those delievered after They
become King and Queen will count toward the next challenge.

Contact me at gilli at seacove.net for more info on the challenge.

Thanks for your time,

Gilli