ANST - Ealdomere's first coronation

Carol S Somers elianemn at juno.com
Tue Nov 17 03:32:23 PST 1998

I would be happy to have a copy for an archive I am creating if she is
willing to have the account electronically published.  I would need to
have it sent to somers at fn.net instead of this address, and I would need
to have something saying I have 'permission to use' the material in the
archive.

Eliane