ANST - In Search Of...

ches ches at io.com
Tue Nov 17 11:37:38 PST 1998

Try the Perth street area near 635 and 35. The entire road is full of
import export goods stores including some real neat but questionable
content on the fabrics, do the burn test. There is a web site for all
sorts of shopping for the dallas/ft. worth area that i live by,
http://ares.redsword.com/dduperault/stores.htm she is very thorough.

Ches
http://www.io.com/~ches/coronation99/