ANST - northern regional fighter practice

John Ruble jruble at urocor.com
Tue Nov 17 12:43:34 PST 1998

Tessa asked:
> Does any one know when we are having a northen regional fighter practice
> and where it will be held?

And Ulfie replies:
Thorvald sent this to the Northern mailing list.

>From Thorvald Egilsson Warlord of the Northern Region,

There will be a war practice on Nov. 29 (Sunday) starting at 1:00pm. The
site will be where Wiesenfeuer holds it's fighter practice, Memorial Park on
NW 36th between Classen and Western on the east side of the park.

There will be a war practice at Wastland's Yule Revel on Dec. 5th (Saturday)
starting at 10:00am. The site will be the Garfield County Fairgrounds Youth
building, check the Nov. Blackstar for a map to site and details on the
revel. Combat Archers bring your toys.

 Please pass this info on to your comrades who do not crawl the web.

Directions:
Take your best route to I-40, take I-40 to the Classen exit, take Classen
north to
NW 36th, turn east, take NW 36th to Western turn south then turn into the
parking lot.

Questions call me at 918-622-7739

Thorvald