ANST - Another out-kingdom death

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Tue Nov 17 23:11:50 PST 1998

I am posting this here in case anyone knew the couple, and because I was
asked about contacting someone whose name is "Glaf" or "Glas" or something
like that; sorry, I am rather tired on several levels.

Mistress Elina, wife of Sir Aesgirr, both of Calontir, died on Tuesday
afternoon after an extended hospitalization and several strokes.  For those
of you who did not know her, she was a really neat lady; overcame many what
others might call disabilities, and never let them or any twit stand in her
way.  And you knew it, too!  Anyone who misjudged her because she was a
small lady with a white cane did so only once.

A memorial service and wake are planned for the third weekend in December.
I can provide contact information for those who need it.

                                        ---= Morgan

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
           |/   Morgan Cely Cain * Hablutzel at compuserve.com
                     Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
                        (and sometimes in Atlantia)
                          daytime: margolh at nt.com

   Nobody who can read is ever successful at cleaning out an attic.