ANST - ABOUT CROWN TOURNEY

debbie andrews galiena at juno.com
Wed Nov 18 19:17:23 PST 1998

Greetings:
Yes, some events can be a tad bit dull, IF like you said, are not
fighting or connected with the fighting. How about when you are looking
for a bit of excitement, water-bearing? The water-bearer is an overlooked
major part of any event. You do not have to be an out going person, all
you need to do is walk around with a water/gatorade bottle and ask a
fighter/onlooker if they would like something to drink. There is a
water-bearer household now, The Ladies of the Silver Chalice. They would
be tickled to help you if this interest you. Let me know if I can help
you in any way.

HL Galiena
Kingdom Hospitaler