ANST - One last try (Please Help!)

Rick Futrell RFutrell at pagemart.com
Thu Nov 19 07:05:00 PST 1998

Hello all,

Are you  just sitting around with nothing to do today? If so, why not
come out to the Covenant Christian Family
School's Renaissance Faire? It is from 12:00 to 2:30 and we would like
you to be there by 11:30 at the latest,
if possible. WE REALLY REALLY NEED HEAVY FIGHTERS!!!! Please, if you can
come out and help us promote the Society to the public in a positive way.
I will promise much glorious public praise to all those who attend.

The School is located in the buildings of Central Christian Church, 4711
Westside Drive, 75209, Mapsco 34R.
Westside Drive runs North and South Between Inwood Road and The Dallas
North Tollway, south of Mockingbird.
Please park in the rear parking lot and enter through the rear doors.
Check in will be at the school office on the first floor
to obtain your location.  If you would like to join us for lunch it will
be at 11:00 am SHARP!

The bill of fare will include

Legs of Chicken
Beans of Green
Bread of France
Cob of Corn
Fruit of the Grape Vine
Rosy Skinned Baby Irish Spuds
Her Majesty's Favorite Pastries

Please call me if you are planning on attending.

214-765-4332

Armando
Demo coordinator
House Norwald