ANST - Fwd: Help

J Eric Sims jeric at latent.com
Fri Nov 20 10:41:03 PST 1998

Greetings,
I received this from the Kingdom Web Site and need to provide an answer.
Can anyone suggest where I might send this lady?  Does anybody have an
email address I can refer her to?  Thank you all for your time and
attention to this matter.

Krzysztof Kopernik, Ansteorra Virtual Scribe

>>Hi,
>>My name is Della and I am a wedding consultant.  I am attempting to learn
>>about medievil times as they pertain to wedding rites, dress, food,
>>decorations, etc.  I would like to learn the real stuff, not just play at
>>it.  Can you send me in the right direction?  I really appreciate your time.
>>
>>I'm located in D/FW.  My metro number is 817-461-0711.  Outside of the
>>metroplex, the toll free number is 1-877-A SILK 4 U.  Again, I really
>>appreciate your time and your help.
>>
>>Della
>>Della
>>A Silk For You
>>www.silkweddings.com
>>

>>Dallas/Fort Worth Metro  817-461-0711
>>Toll Free 1-877-A SILK 4 U
>>                (274-5548)

Latent Technology Group               Ph:      214 987 2227
5646 Milton St.                             Fax:     214 987 1455
Suite 329                                     Email:   eric at latent.com
Dallas, Tx     75206                       ICQ:     1899929