ANST - [OFF TOPIC] Stray Cat

Pat St. Jean psj at cgmlarson.com
Wed Nov 25 06:50:49 PST 1998

Greetings one and all!
  It was suggested to me that this might be a good place to ask, so here I
go.  Over here at our place in Stargate, we've got a stray cat mooching
off of everyone.  She came from one of the non-existant apartment
complexes south of us (they got torn down, along with the trees (grrrr)
but that's another tale for another time). She's just starting to look a
little ratty, which is why I'm posting this.  I'm looking for a good home
for her.  I'm not going to let her slide down much more before taking her
down to the SPCA, but I'm trying to find her a good home first.  She's
orange with white highlights, and is a complete fuzzball.  She's very
affectionate, but with two of our own, we're out of room to take her in.
  If you or someone you know is interested, please give me a shout.  I can
be reached any of the ways below:

Office : 713-977-4177 x115  -or- psj at cgmlarson.com
Home   : 713-973-9541       -or- stjeanp at pdq.net

Thanks!
  Felipé

Patrick St. Jean              '97 XLH 883                psj at cgmlarson.com
Programmer & Systems Administrator                    +1 713-977-4177 x115
Larson Software Technology                        http://www.cgmlarson.com