ANST - Arrow tips

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sat Nov 28 10:25:10 PST 1998

Wait a minute.  Plachoya is saying they are.  Octavia is saying they aren't.
Two experts saying exactly the opposite.  This might appear to some to be a
bit confussing.  Perhaps a word here from the Kingdom Archery Marshal or
Earl Marshal might be helpful.

Personally I hope the penny thumpers are legal.  If they are , I think I
know how to attach a AWA head to a fiberglass shaft.  And quite possibly get
the best of both worlds.

Gilli