ANST - Archery question

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 06:08:32 PST 1998

<<<<I have noticed that HE Octavia put a very nice perfectly round bruise in
the center of a friend's chest, and was told that this was the result of a
very nice crossbow....>>>
 <<< I would have to say that Master Iolo is probably the best I know of. Of
 course since he's local, he's the only one I know of.I think he can be
reached at crossbow at moontower.com.>>

Hi ,
I purchased my  wonderfully lethal crossbow from Master Iolo.  He does
excellent work.  My bow is about 5 yrs old and has been through Heck!  It is a
"working" bow not a show piece.  I have repeatedly dropped it, stepped on it,
had it packed wrong..you name it. It takes a licking and keeps on kicken!  If
you are worried about your nice crossbow getting "bruised" on the field.  My
advice is NOT to take it on the field on the first place.  Get you a good
"worken" bow to play with, leave yur showpeice on the sidelines...

Octavia