ANST - BOOST YOUR WEB SITE'S TRAFFIC--GET LISTED ON YAHOO!

Sp1ke sp1ke at gte.net
Thu Nov 5 10:39:59 PST 1998

Pug:

Perhaps you only received messages with 1 line of the SPAM in them, but I received 9 posts that had the complete SPAM advertisement in them from the Ansteorra lists.  That is a waste of web space, and my time just to have to delete it from my system.

I also understand the purposes behind marketing, mass marketing, and the various methods which are successful.  However, in this case, where the list involves medieval recreation; what, in the mundane world, may be called mass marketing, I call rude, and ill-mannered.  Which is exactly what it is when someone posts such needless SPAM garbage on a list which is for information regarding the SCA.  If I want mundania, then I will subscribe to lists where I expect such things to happen.

Spyke