ANST - BOOST YOUR WEB SITE'S TRAFFIC--GET LISTED ON YAHOO!

Gary Koehler midnightk at htcomp.net
Thu Nov 5 14:48:13 PST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent Hanner <behanner at mindspring.com>
To: ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Thursday, November 05, 1998 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: ANST - BOOST YOUR WEB SITE'S TRAFFIC--GET LISTED ON YAHOO

>I recieved 8 replys so far with the above topic.  3 of which were
>from you,  none of which had more than one line from the original
>spam.  Spike don't complain about space the messages take up until
>you yourself do something about your own.  Your messages have the
>body of your messages repeated 2 times.  Along with that you send alot
>of other stuff at the botton which is somtimes as long as your post.
>
>Now personally I don't care at the length of posts because I have over
>10,000 messages currently in my Ansteorran folder but I do mind when
>people go off on something thing like this.
>
>Peder

Thank you kind sir. After recieving a rather terse e-mail in my private
inbox griping at me and making it seem like I had purposely attached a spam
to my reply in the ansteorran list to provide inconvienience to this
particular gentleman it's rather nice to know that I am not the only one
offended by his actions.. I rather politely e-mailed him in private but i'm
personally getting tired of his re-hashing the topic. And considering I
Rarely post to this list I was rather offended at the tone of the e-mail I
recieved... This list was not the only place to recieve this particular spam
as I also recieved it through my private in-box .In all honesty as soon as I
saw the topic I erased the message without even reading it beacuae you could
tell by the topic exactly what it was.. My only reply was to the multitude
of other responses concerning this particular Phenomenon. And if you thought
that that particular piece of mail was time consuming as well as space
consuming  it would seem rather redundant to keep posting both publicly (sp)
as well as privately. I would personally rather see something concerning the
topic of the list myself, so would you humor a lady and find a topic we
would all enjoy....say period cooking on sites with period recipes, 15th
century german garb ideas, German armor ideas...even better where to find a
period tent  that doesn't leak and the poles don't break!!

=)
Forever grateful for your indulgence
Lady Annora von Kohler

( and you wondered why all the german topic requests ;)   )