ANST - yurt/gher resources ....

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Nov 6 09:08:37 PST 1998

j'lynn yeates wrote:

> On 5 Nov 98, at 18:23, Pug Bainter wrote:
>
> > Well personally, I've grown rather fond of Yurts/Ghers.
> >
> > I know TuhTahl has plans and there are some available on-line.
>
> would you have the relevent links for the online references handy, TuTahl i
> can find easily (g)

Take a look at this file in the DWELLINGS section of my Florilegium:

yurts-msg         (91K) 12/ 3/97    Round Mongol tents also called gers.

This file in the CULTURES section might also be useful:

Mongols-msg       (45K)  2/26/97    Mongol culture, bibliography. Mongol horses.

My files are at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
Ansteorra
stefan at texas.net