ANST - Disgruntled Pre-Seventeenth Century Laborers Union, Local 153

adams, ozy ozy at door.net
Tue Nov 10 10:12:44 PST 1998

Asoph, you are in, what are we going to build? I will be up your way the
first weekend of next month on various pieces of business.
By the way, I and a certain drunken German tailor of my acquaintance are
ripping off your shoe idea- it is too cool to NOT rip off.
Thievery is the highest form of ,er, flattery.

> Horoun- There can be no lockouts, if I do not work, then I do not eat,
and as all my dear friends will attest to, I like to eat.

Alexis, we feel you pain. I personally am trying as hard as I can to
support armourers in Ansteorra (wait till you see my new stuff, very sexy).
Keep the faith, at least you aren't a cobbler!
btw- what periods/styles do you work in? do you work in SS?

Larkin, that is by far the most barbaric thing I have ever heard.
A true craftsman would never stoop so low. That endeavor would best be left
to the Chirugueons.
Hmmmmmm.......

Love Ya, Auf Viederhoren,
-0z(looking for a new name, something German and Sixteenth Century any
suggestions?)