ANST - thoughts on engines ...

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed Nov 11 09:12:01 PST 1998

On 11 Nov 98, at 10:00, Michael F. Gunter wrote:

> These are wonderful ideas 'wolf. But we are just a teensy bit busy right
> now. But since you have these great ideas how about you getting the
> organization going? I'm not too bright on these things and need all the
> help I can get.

what, me organized? (g)

unfortunately, good ideas are about all i can contribute to the cause at the
moment ... this freelance work schedule and the in-process projects are
totally eating my life (working on finding a nice, sedate, 60-hr /wk, netadmin
gig as a "day job" so i can cut back on the work-hours) .. then there's art-
metal classes i'm trying to shoe-horn into the spring schedule that are
going to wreck havoc with Tue/Thur nights (something i've wanted to do for
years and can't find any good reason for not persuing my love of metals ...
... sighhh, so many options, so little time

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves