ANST - Directions to Three Kings:

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Wed Nov 11 11:24:06 PST 1998

    First of all you need to get to I20 and head east.  You stay on I20
until you get to exit # 526.  I believe it is one of the first exits for
Canton.  You exit there and go South (turn right) until you see SCA signs
and the site should be able to be seen from this farm to market road on your
left.

Bicé

At 09:06 AM 11/11/98 PST, you wrote:
>Sorry for wasting the bandwidth, but could someone please post
>directions to the Three Kings event site?
>

>     Tomonaga
>

>--
>A long bow and a strong bow,
>And let the sky grow dark.
>The nock to the cord, the shaft to the ear,
>And a foreign king for a mark!
>
>        -- Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
>               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
>                 the patron saint of Ansteorra

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

       I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they
       make as they go flying by!