ANST - Bonwicke's Twelfth Night

Dwayne K Puckett the_dreamcatcher at juno.com
Wed Nov 11 12:51:58 PST 1998

INFO...INFO...INFO
Here's the scoop...

On the 23 of January Bonwicke will celebrate Twelfth Night, there will be
classes, A&S competition, a Peaceful Demonstration Tourney (Light &
Heavy), fun and Feasting.  The theme is high persona ... whatever your
time/country/persona is how we'd like you to come please bring out your
best.

The mundane details :
Bonwicke's Twelfth Night will be on January 23,1998.  Site is the
Merchants Building at the South Plains Fair Grounds ( same place the
Kingdom A&S last year ).  Site will be open from 12 noon to 11pm.  Site
and Feast fees will be $5.00 each.
The site is wet (personal consumption only) I would prefer period
containers also.
Merchants are welcome (e-mail or call for details)
If you would like to teach a class there are still openings please call.

For any questions or ideas
Autocrat : Arianwen (Stacy Puckett) at
Arianwen at cheerful.com or (806)792-1522