ANST - Combat archers

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Nov 11 14:06:57 PST 1998

Every one is correct in that to be more effective as combat archers we need
more group type training.  But for some there isn't a place big enough to do
this.

My lady and I have scheduled several arrow making part at Camp Finlaysin,
Fort Hood.  A while back (18 August) I said that I would make Camp
Finlaysin, Fort Hood,
TX   "avaliable for SRFP, War practice, segie engine practice, etc.,  the
Sunday of Archery's Revel and the weekends of each of the arrow making
parties out there."  Camp Finlaysin is a good sized area with room enough
for us all.

Here are the dates I have the site reserved.  There is NO site fee.
29 Nov. 98 (Sunday of Archer's Revel)
8 -10 Jan. 99 (Arrow Making Party)
29 - 31 Jan. 99 (Arrow Making Party) (Sorry Your Highness)
19 - 21 Feb. 99 (Arrow Making Party)

My appologies for any scheduling problems this may cause.  I had to juggle
my work and the Camp's schedules.

"We will also cook (FREE) Sunday breakfast for any one who spends Saturday
night on site.  In addition, each arrow making party will have a pot luck
dinner Saturday evening.  We will provde the meat."  Please let us know if
you plan to attend so we'll be prepared.

This schedule is also posted the Black Star.

Thanks,

Gilli