ANST - Texas Renaissance Festival

Ted Kubricht TedK at UH.EDU
Wed Nov 11 14:35:08 PST 1998

Greetings all,

Although last weekend was the most lightly attended yet, we still managed to have over 100 participants on site.   Weather was beautiful during the day even though it rained a bit Sat night.   Ambrose Blackwood (Fo) offered to become Yoshi's deputy liaison next year.   Thanks Fo!

Best death winners were:

Rapier
	Sat - Talon (Seawinds)
	Sun - Cord
Chivalric
	Sat - Centurion Mu
	Sun - Askell

They each received commemorative AS XXXIII TRF medallions donated by the Liaison.

This weeekend will be sponsored by Stargate, with Roger of York Autocrating.   He has announced prize tourneys for both Rapier and Chivalric on both days, as well as prize Bardic competitions on each day.   This is the last weekend of the Fair, so this is your last chance to be part of the biggest SCA demo in the known world.   Let's make this one our best showing ever!   Contact Yoshi (cobalt60 at lcc.net) or myself for passes and info.   Plenty of passes are still available, but they're going fast!

In fine Spirit,
Vaclav