ANST - Javelins...

jhartel jhartel at net-link.net
Wed Nov 11 10:32:59 PST 1998

DvIdog at aol.com wrote:

> Does any one know if the cardboard tubes used to hold fabric would work for
> spears and javelins if so check with your local drapery shop they should have
> a bunch .....

My lord, Eldred, used javelins at Gulf War V.  He made them from golf
tubes and attatched a tennis ball as the head.  I cut some black and
gold trigger into 1 inch x 12 inch streamers which he attatched to the
back to use as stabelizers.

He has also played with spray foam in the tubes for an extra bit of
weight and leather fins for the stabelizers.  He enjoyed using them and
the people who were hit acknowledged their hits.  He used them quite a
bit as a "run up to the window of the castle and throw" tactic to take
folks out.

Hope this helps.

Moriel***