ANST - Hi everybody!

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 09:52:10 PST 1998

I just wanted to break in here for a moment with a non-combat realted
hello!

My Lord and I moved to Ansteorra 6 weeks ago, and we have just been
starting to come out and say hello.  We were at Laurel's Prize
Tournament and met alot of wonderful people and had a terrific time!
I was the mystery Duchess in the Blue Tudor :)...

My name is Duchess Larissa Alwynn Clarewoode of Aquitaine, (hey
...Larissa works best!) I am a Laurel and a Pelican.  My spouse is Thegn
Duncan Arthur Ross "the Black".  His title comes from his being a former
Landed Baron in the Kingdom of Atenveldt, in the Barony March of Mons
Tonitrus.

I have always found that the best way to meet people is to help and get
involved.  I have always taught middle eastern dance and costuming both
european and middle eastern in my home, and if anyone is interested,
please drop me a note, I would love to play!

Duncan and I both fight (I am clumbsy, he is not! *L*) and we have made
a couple of appearances out at the Elfsea Practice and met alot of
really neat people.  It takes us about 50 minuets to get there, (we live
in Lewisville) so if there are any closer practices, please let us know!

Duncan does armoring, and it there are other armorer's on the list, we
would love to meet you!

We both went to high school in Texas so we consider being in Ansteorra
a homecoming.

Hope to say hello to you all in person soon!

***back to the scheduled armor and seige weapons discussion***

Larissa