ANST - Ramps

Jax jax at onr.com
Sun Nov 15 13:16:04 PST 1998

Dennis and Dory Grace said:

> But the Trimaran ramps are a lot simpler and more functional.

True. This makes them cheaper to build, easier to transport to the site,
and quicker to move into position. But the main advantage was that they
had more of them. We had 2 ramps - only 2 spots on the wall that the
Trimarans had to defend against attackers.

They brought 6 ramps, and poured over the wall like a flood. This made a
huge difference in terms of how many fighters they had inside the fort
when the whistle blew, and those left within the fort had to fight it
out. *That* is what the fort battle is all about: getting fighters inside
the fort, so they have a chance of defeating the defenders during the
endgame.

However we decide to build the ramps, my advice is bring more! Oh, and
make the 'Dillo a little shorter next time =8-]

Respectfully,
-Erik Wulfriksson-
Large But Doughty Huscarl to House Grace

Sanity through Superior Madness