ANST - In Search Of...

Casey&Coni weed at sage.net
Tue Nov 17 11:42:02 PST 1998

Your Grace,

It was certainly a pleasure to see you out and about for us as well... we
are all quite glad you've come.

I'm sure someone near you has already sent information on the fabric
warehouse district in Dallas that's open to the public on weekends... and if
they haven't yet, just ask Mistress Jeanmaire or Baroness Zene from Elfsea
and I think you'll get all the help you need.

A bit farther, more pricey, but absolutely worthwhile is Silk Road in
Austin.  That's about a three hour trip for you, but should you find
yourself at an event in the area *definitely* set aside some time to go.
It's on Lamar and in the phone book and I believe they have a web site as
well.  They carry *exclusively* natural fabrics: silk velvets, boiled wools,
rich cottons and a whole wall of linnen, as well as the selection of more
traditional silks that the name implies.  They also have buttons from all
over the world.  Don't miss it.  (note: linnen, any color you want in 60"
width, mailed to your door for just over $8/yd.    *shiver*)

Guten Tag, Herzogen!

Hanse Schneider- begrudgingly indentured tailor to Sir Dieterich
'thick-as-a-whale-omlette' Kempenich