ANST - RE: Fwd: RN- Ansteorran Academy of the Courtier

K.Drennan kdrennan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 22:58:35 PST 1998

you know I wasn't going to say a word, but you know I was offended as
well.
I would have liked to have attended the event, but in a way I'm glad I
didn't because I think I would have felt very uncomforatble even in my
own Barony, seeing as I am one of those early period Celt, Viking
Barbarian (inclement weather practical) types....

Wrenne Blackthorne

---j'lynn yeates <jyeates at realtime.net> wrote:

> On 17 Nov 98, at 16:16, Aceia at aol.com wrote:
>
> > I would just like to point out, I don't know your definition of
'Celts'
> > and I don't mean to nitpick,  but there were several people of
Celtic
> > (namely Scottish) origin at the event.  We are late period Scotts,
but
> > nonetheless we were there.  Connor McClure, Conor Sigmundsson,
Brian Erin
> > Cameron and a stately looking gentleman named 'Peter' (I think he
was
> > Scottish - he had a clan pin on his tam) to name a few others....
Not all
> > 'Celts' are early period!
>
> so i would gather it wasn't just me that found parts of the
origional post
> insulting and derogatory ...
>
> 'wolf
> ... one of those early period celtic types
>
> ... When we hunt, we all function with one mind
> ... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves

tasks.

==

The Goddess is alive and Magick is afoot!!