ANST - RE: Fwd: RN- Ansteorran Academy of the Courtier

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed Nov 18 08:47:01 PST 1998

On 17 Nov 98, at 22:58, K.Drennan wrote:

> you know I wasn't going to say a word, but you know I was offended as
> well. I would have liked to have attended the event, but in a way I'm glad
> I didn't because I think I would have felt very uncomforatble even in my
> own Barony, seeing as I am one of those early period Celt, Viking
> Barbarian (inclement weather practical) types....

by all means, in situations like this, do not be silent!  if offended, speak up
and make your concerns known.  it's through silence that this sort of thing
takes root and grows.  this is a subtle poision that is only nurtured in the
dark places ... rarely can it survive in the light.

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves