ANST - QUESTIONS ABOUT CROWN TOURNEY

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Wed Nov 18 22:52:18 PST 1998

Alaric,  I'm sorry to say that we only keep the stats for a week or two and
then throw them away.  We never dreamed anyone would ever be interested in
them.  Maybe we should start a book and keep them as a collection for future
reference. We will have to consider it.  I hope you can find a substitute
for your bit of fun.

Bicé

At 11:12 AM 11/18/98 -0600, you wrote:

>attended and kept records

 Any chance that I could get a copy of those records?

>Alaric MacEwan
>called TuhTahl of the Moritu
>Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

       I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they
       make as they go flying by!