ANST - Combat Archery

RLPortwood at aol.com RLPortwood at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 17:43:07 PST 1998

<<
 Since you brought up the war. Did the archers like having an actual
 commander? Did you feel you became more effective with me yelling
 at you and pointing out targets?

 I felt the archers became a force to be reckoned with towards the
 last couple of engagements. If you guys liked that we can work on
 refining the strategies and I need you to start getting more archers
 in armor. I promise I can build a feared, effective archer force.

3-Kings was great!  I had a great time shooting at all the targets.  A
commander is a good thing if things go well and if people listen to him.  I am
as guilty as any of getting caught up in the battle's fury and for me being a
"Seljuk" is a rush.  I understand others are not as mobile or do not wish to
be.  For them, your idea and your plan has great promise.  For those of us who
play the "Seljuk" game, instructions, directions, target assignments, etc.
could easily administered before the battle begins.  The stick-jock in me
still wants to be in the middle of the fray and not on the outskirts shooting
in.

In Service,
Baron Vallust