ANST - Bored at Crown or Any Other Event

E.Preston III & Shelly K. Walker wf3 at icok.net
Sat Nov 21 06:12:45 PST 1998

I'm getting a little concerned at the tone this thread is taking. Now,
I realize our discussions here take a life of their own, and that is
good; but I'd like to remind you what the original poster said.
Paraphrased, because I can't remember who the poster was.
I don't remember her saying she was bored at events. Maybe I missed
that one. She was merely asking do we have other activities at crown
tourney. Well, in case she's still here, no, not unless you count peer
circles or officer meetings sometimes.

I too have gotten bored at events, and have turned myself around and
created my own fun by getting involved. Maybe I'm simple, but I can
often be entertained just by seeing folks I only see at events.
Whereas there have been some helpful hints, such as Mistress
Gunnora's, there have also been a few swipes.
Heaven help you if you don't admit to being enthralled by chivalric
fighting?
Ly. Britta the Red