ANST - combat archery

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Sun Nov 22 21:13:28 PST 1998

On 22 Nov 98,, harry billings wrote:

> I would pick touch as the perfered way to kill ca with bow in hand,
> but that is not the rules at this time.

Well, heck man, *we're* the combat archers aren't we?  Who is in
charge of these silly rules anyway? We should let them know what
we want and why! Nobody wants to see broken equipment on the
field.

In fact, I think there is even a good chance we could convince our
next king to support that change. After all, we are bound to perform
better at Gulf War if we are already use to the rules it is being
fought under, right? AND our fighters are less likely to get into
trouble when killing enemy archers.

Christian Doré