ANST - engineers as ammunition ... and naming

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon Nov 23 11:33:18 PST 1998

On 23 Nov 98, at 11:22, Mark.S Harris wrote:

> I think we better reconsider this one. Those royal siege engineers get
> rather messy after the second or third throw.

think duct-tape mummification wrapping ...

> ... Perhaps we can use a stuffed dummy or a lower-level siege
> engineer (would these be squires or protégés?) for the earlier
> throws in the competition?

"stuffed dummies" ... won't *even* go there! (g) ...

on a more serious note ... *what* would be a good name for a lower level
engineer?  should be different front from squires and proteges (saves on
treading on sensitive feet ...).  "journeyman" comes to mind, but that
seem's a bit too guild/general craft centric ... perhaps all "engineer" and
those above the general levels "master engineer" (sensitive foot area?)

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves