Fw: ANST - To hit or not to hit Combat Archers

Wes Duke wduke at flash.net
Tue Nov 24 17:01:38 PST 1998

Merrik Viltar Har wrote:

> Posted by request...

Greetings,

My name is Lord Fearghus MacKenna. I was one of the fighters in a
wheelchair at Three Kings. I response to the above about someone not
wanting to hit the less abled archers, I say while I may call you friend
off the field on the field my aim if you will excuse the pun is to put
an arrow in a place that will be the most effective.  I am not only a
combat archer but i fight heavy from my chair. While I may not be the
best fighter and will probably never have the oppertunity to become a
Knight, my sword can ruin your day just as quickly as a shot from a
super Duke. This is to say whether I have a sword and shield or a bow in
my hand I ask no quarter and if given the opportunity I will reach out
and touch someone. I especially hope to have the chase to show this to
our Trimarian brothers at Gulf War.

Lord Fearghus MacKenna
Archery Marshall Elfsea
Central Regional Archery Marshall