ANST - Gulf War update

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 25 07:18:51 PST 1998

> >Castle Battles - 2 battles of 1 hour each. Siege weapons and combat
> >archery will be used throughout.
> >

> Since there are an even number, does this mean that the castle battles
> will not decide any war points?  I have to wonder how a tie would affect
> things.

The castle battle will be worth one point. Depending on the time schedule
in the event of a tie we will either each take a half point or fight another
battle.

> Will there be non-siege weapon castle fights like there were last time?
> And if so, how do they affect the war point totals?

There are no War Point non-siege weapon castle fights planned. But there are
several non-War Point scenarios in the works. Sir John, the GW autocrat,
wants people tired at the end of the day. In the works are town battles,
bridge battles, archer battles, etc...

We promise everyone will get enough fighting.

>       Tomonaga

Yours,

Gunthar