ANST - combat arrows

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Wed Nov 25 16:50:48 PST 1998

We have had thistle missles 4 or 5 years, Baldar Blunts came on the scene
last year just before Gulf War, Moraks were approved just this year. It
looks as though we have gone from arrows that could not be felt to arrows
that are and do leave bruses in a relative short time. I am not sure that I
like the Morak for combat but they are here. They will probly be few and far
between in Ansteorra with them origination in An Tir. However if 3/4" blunts
are baned from the IKCAC I will get some to shoot IKCAC with. I feel that
the thistle missle Baldar and UHMW blunt hit hard enough to be felt, also I
can make an UHMW arrow for less than the cost of just the blunt head with
any of the manufactured heads.
Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra