ANST - Combat archery

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Sat Nov 28 04:45:23 PST 1998

>Greetings from Lord Talon of Blackoak:
>I would ask a Marshal to remove that fighter from the field.
>Remember that an Archer with a bow in hand IS TOUCH KILL, unless the Archer
>gives up before you can touch him.
>White Diamonds on the helmet IS NO TOUCH but much surrender before you get
>close ( within 10 feet)

Ansteorran's Complete Participant's Handbook (Section6) Par. I. C. Combat
Archers shall be prepared to receive blows just as any other Combatant upon
the Field and may carry, or have at hand, other weapons as secondary/backup
weapons.
Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra