ANST - Female Royal Peer Q.

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Sat Oct 3 03:27:32 PDT 1998

I guess here in Ansteorra, you might as what the consort's responsibilities
are... since we have had a queen by right of arms. (HG Rowan von Kampfer).
Since more and more women are fighting... more and more men will find themselves
in the role of the consort.
As for responsibilities, here in Ansteorra, the consort is very involved with
the order of the White Scarf (rapier fighters). Plus, the consort also sits in
on peerage circles with the sovereign.
Any other ideas out there?

Meadhbh