ANST - Re- Weekend Events, Thank you and directions please?

ShipMaria at aol.com ShipMaria at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 19:49:11 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/2/98 3:58:13 PM Central Daylight Time, uther at lcc.net
writes:

<< Hope this isn't too late...
 Take your best route to Lufkin, Tx.  This probably involves Hwy. 59 or 69
 at some point.  Take the loop around Lufkin to Hwy. 69 South.  Head out 69S
 towards Beaumont.  You will go through a little place called Zavalla.
 After that is a town called Colmsneil.  Before you actually get into
 Colmsneil you will see CR255 to your left.  Take that and a few miles down
 again on your left will be the Jones Country Park. After you turn into the
 park their will be one more jog to your left which takes you to troll.

 I am feastocrat of this event.  Just finished baking period apple tarts,
 period gingerbread, and am working on smoking more brisket than you can
 imagine.  There will also be rice with chicken and beans.

 We will look forward to seeing you.
 gwyneth >>

Thank you very much for taking the time to help, actually..  I'm not sure
which directions we used, several people were very helpful...we got there, and
back (barely, BAD weather here when we got back).

I had a very good time, and I think the rest of the mates did, too (if you
measure by consumption <g>).  Hope to come down and see you all again soon.

Bright Blessings
The Captain's Wench