ANST - Texas Renaissance Festival

Ted Kubricht TedK at UH.EDU
Tue Oct 6 16:26:21 PDT 1998

Greetings all,

The first weekend at the Texas Renaissance Festival was outstanding.   The compound was beautiful, the populace active, the music exciting, and the demos interesting.   We received compliments from both head TRF managers as well as many of the mundanes.   We introduced several new activities and everyone played their high persona best.   There were no major problems, everything went very smoothly and everyone had a great time.   My only concern is that we had passes left over at the end of the weekend.    There are plenty of passes still available for *all* of the weekends.   Come one, come all, and help show the world what the SCA is all about.  For just a few hours participation, you can have most of the day to wander the Fair for free and enjoy the camaraderie of your fellow SCAdians in the comfort of one of the most beautiful parks in the country.   Don't delay, sign up today!   This weekend's Autocrat, for those of you in the Loch Sollier area, is Lady Katya at Katyacat at aol.com.
     You don't have to be

In fine Spirit,
Vaclav