ANST - surgery

Brandy Eads red_20 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 11:57:04 PDT 1998

Greetings once again to all-
     Mom (Baroness Robyn Murchada, mka Robin Murphy-Weidenkopf) has been
moved to room 515 in the hospitial and is out of ICU now.  She is doing
much better today and her only complaint is that she is tired (to be
expected of course).  For all of those asking, she had major surgery on
her back.  They straightened her spine as much as possible and cracked
some ribs to help even out her ribcage.  She had scoliosis and
spodolosis, so it was a surgery to help repair that. I will keep you
updated as I can and let everyone know when she returns home.
Lots of Love to all
Lady Marion of the Roses
mka Brandy Eads
(817)461-8654