ANST - Good Bye

jhartel jhartel at net-link.net
Sat Oct 3 01:32:58 PDT 1998

> My Friends,
>     Work is taking me away from our Kingdom.  We are moving to Michigan
> on Saturday.  It is with the heaviest of hearts that We are going.  We
> will miss everyone.  If anyone gets up that way, where-ever W hang my
> hat, you will be welcome.  Our home will be open to all.  Take care and
> We should be at Gulf Wars.
>    Centurian Almar Bjarnklo
>    Squire to Sir Kief
>   and my lady
>    Tatyana Kaminski

I know this is a bit late for Almar and his lady but if anyone knows how
to contact them in theirnew home tell them not to fret.  They are a few
"misplaced" Ansteorrans up in Michigan.  Eldred and I are in Southern
Michigan and one of Duke Sigmund's or Duke Jonathan's students/squires
is up near Detroit.

Maybe we can all get together and create some Anstoerran "fun"!

Moriel***
(whos is off to Midrealm Crown tourney in just a few minutes...)