ANST - Margrave/Vormund IV

Hersir1 at aol.com Hersir1 at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 20:26:20 PDT 1998

<< Our new Margrave is Lord Damon from Northkeep (forgive me for not
 knowing the whole name) >>
Unless my blondeness is asserting itself  I believe his full name is:
 Her Domr (thats Honorable Lord) Damon Hroarson of Borrendohl .
A fine Dane from our Barony and Captain of the Baronial Guard.
 We're very proud of all our people who competed this weekend.

                       Centurion Thorgrim Bjornson
                                      Hersir Nordvirk(Northkeep)