ANST - leper persona at BG event

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Oct 5 11:50:12 PDT 1998

Annette Reese wrote:
> I do have to
> add that the gentleman who portrayed the leper was very kind; my
> son was a bit disturbed with the impression and the gentleman was
> very kind in quieting my son's fears and assuring him it was only play.
> Once again thank you for such a pleasant time.
>
> Marta

I have heard of folks doing a leper persona before but this was the
first time I had seen it done in person. The gentleman did a wonderful
job, unfortunately I do not know his name.

For those who might be interested in persueing such unusual personas,
either on a temporary basis or longer, they might be interested in
looking at a few files in the PERSONA section of my Stefan's
Florilegium files:

per-insanity-msg  (36K)  9/13/96    Insane personas, insanity in period.
per-lepers-msg     (9K)  4/29/94    Stories of using leper personas.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Lord Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net