ANST - BoP

j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu
Thu Oct 8 05:33:56 PDT 1998

Greetings one and all,

The Equestrian at Battle of the Pines was won by Minami Ametora (sp.).  It
was his first time to ride in competition and he rode at beginner level.
The course was totally skill based.

Their Majesties sent Sir Henri and Mistress Charla to us as their
representatives.  We would like to thank not aonly their Majesties for
doing so, but also thank Henri and Charla for taking the time.

Awards given were as follows :

Joseph of Graywood - Award of Arms
Katerina Natalia - Award of Arms
Telyour Heath - Sable Comet
Corisande McGillivray - Sable Comet

We had lots of fun and excitement and look forward to seeing everyone
there again next year for Battle of the Pines XVI.

			Ansgar von Aachen