ANST - Samhain directions

Faramond Darkfox faramond at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 11 15:41:45 PDT 1998

I am currently a member of Calontir but used to be a member of Ansteorra
and would like to attend the Samhain event hosted (still?) by Eldern
Hills.  I am needing dates, prices for site and feast, where the site
is, and directions on how to get there.  Also if they are still doing
the clan thing, I would like to sign back up for archery competition
with the same clan I was with last year (all hail clan McLoud) unless
someone can come up with a sweeter deal.  That will not be an easy thing
since the home brew that was my "signing fee" last year, was very tasty.
I am not a member of this mailing list so if anyone responds to the list
please also do so to my email address.

                                    In service always,
                                    Faramond Darkfox
                                    aka William Douglas