ANST - House Morning Star was Robbed!

Wes Williams wesw at cyberramp.net
Sun Oct 11 18:12:48 PDT 1998

At 08:04 PM 10/11/98 CST, Fionnghal Nic Phaidin wrote:

>The second of October, House Morning Star discovered their Storage Unit
Cleaned out >by thieves! If you find anyone selling garb, or medieval
accessories with a House >Morning Star tag out of the back of a truck or
out of some hole in the wall >operation, REPORT THEM TO THE POLICE! THEY
ARE THIEVES!

I'm sorry to hear about the robbery.
Please describe this tag so we'll know it if we see it. Does it just say
"House Morning Star" or is it an ensign of some kind?

Thomas of Eynsham